Пожаловаться на файл
Информация о файле
- Автор Zliuka
- Загружено 29.12.2020, 18:34
- Последнее обновление 11.01.2021, 20:10
- Категория Ресурсы
- Всего скачиваний 0
[Пожаловаться на ссылку] Кликов: 53
[Пожаловаться на ссылку] Кликов: 35
Чары тут 48 на 96 пикселей.
Ссылка на пак
RPG Maker MV - Futuristic Cities
Rinober’s Resource: Futuristic Cities gives you everything you need to develop a basic game with a modern or futuristic setting. Create your own incredible cities
with both exteriors and interiors, as well as lots of details to make your cities come alive! This pack offers you graphics in common RPG Maker MV formats, including all the necessary tilesets from A1 to A5 and several character sets ranging from people to objects. Start creating your futuristic city now!
* A new, hand-drawn graphic style for your games!
* There are two styles available: One with black outlines for strong contrasts and one with colored outlines for less contrast. Choose the one you like the most or even combine them!
* 11 tilesets with which you can create modern and futuristic-looking cities with, including interiors and exteriors (22 sets in total, taking into consideration both
* 16 unique characters with numerous variations (clothing, hair style, skin color), resulting in a total of 405 character sets. Reuse your characters in certain
situations, let them change their clothes and make the best of your NPCs!
* 31 character sets with objects such as doors, chests, paintings and cupboard variations
* A text file with tips on how to use the graphics is also included
RPG Maker MV - Futuristic Cities: Robot Expansion
Expand and populate your Futuristic Cities with armies and crowds of robots! An expansion pack for Futuristic Cities, designed in the same futuristic, hand-drawn style for your RPG Maker games! There is no futuristic city without some robots, so prepare to make your futuristic or modern city look more lively and mechanical with this new expansion pack. This is meant to be a character expansion for the Futuristic Cities tilesets and characters, adding several robots to your cities. The sets in this pack feature "classic-looking" robots to battle machines as well as human-looking androids and more.
This pack contains:
* 17 unique robots with numerous variations, of which 2 are human-looking robots (male and female) with several clothing options
* 55 character sets in total
* The robots were designed to cover different sizes, appearance (from cute to more boss-like) and their probable use for humans
* 5 unique character sets with objects such as animated gears, a door, crosshairs and shoot animations
* Each graphic comes in two possible styles: one with black outlines, the other one with colored outlines for less contrast. As there are also many variations for characters, there is a numeration system which is utilized throughout every resource pack.
RPG Maker MZ - Futuristic Dungeons
Fly off to the future and create fantastic futuristic maps with this new graphic asset pack from Rinober! Featuring Tiles A1-A5, Inside B-E1 and E2 tile sets for tons of futuristic variations. Also comes with a set of Alt tiles for variations in tile outlines. Also included are 9 futuristic parallaxes and tons of sheets of objects including gates, mining items, dungeon items, male and female statues and holograms, and 2 sprite sheets of female and male walking characters with tons of variations (clothing, hair etc)
* Massive collection of futuristic tiles, characters and objects
* 16 unique characters, 362 character sets in total, 11 unique tilesets, 22 tilesets in total (including Alts), 9 parallaxes
- 11 tilesets with which you can create modern and futuristic-looking dungeons, alien worlds, and more "classic" looking caves.
- 16 unique characters with numerous variations.
- 38 character sets with objects such as doors, chests, traps and more things that are useful for the creation of dungeons.
- 9 parallaxes for the creation of background effects.
- Each graphic comes in two possible styles: one with black outlines, the other one with colored outlines for less contrast. As there are also many variations for characters, there is a numeration system
* For use with RPG Maker MZ or the engine of your choice!